Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I do drink but not a lot. I will go weeks without even wanting one and then there are those days when a glass of wine at night makes all the difference in the world. At parties I tend to have about two drinks and I nurse them (cheap date)

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
Hmm...so if I were to stop drinking I'd lose weight :eek:

Next time someone tries to cut me off I'll tell them "I'm drinking for my life!" ;)

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
47,973 Posts
oldie said:
No one over 80 should partake of alcoholic beverage. Not good for their health :eek:
My Grandfather drank beer daily, as far as I can remember and lived to 88.
My friend's Grandfather used to have two shots of SC a day at 100 years old! :D

Oh yeah, and I do drink. ;)

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
"I very much enjoy a good bottle of wine with a good meal."

A whole bottle???? I'm coming to your house for dinner.

:)

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Yes........Yes I do!!!! :)

Gibble.......LMAO!!!! "drinking for my life" ....soooo funny!!!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Do I drink? Of course not, I inbibe. :)
I drink because it makes the voices in my head go away.
I drink because it makes me taller and bulletproof, however, contrary to popular opinion, I cannot fly when i drink.
I drink because I made it to 21, and this is my reward.
I drink becuase if I don't, who will?
I drink because i care about the financial health of my bartender. Yes, I am a true humanitarian.
But most imporatntly, I drink because it I enjoy a good single-malt highland scotch with my cigar.
And I enjoy being un-PC.
Andrew :)

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
Hehe, Deh, we're Canadian...if we don't drink our parents are ashamed ;)

·
Registered
27,087 Posts
deh said:
LOL
I was thinking the same thing. You are just lucky I don't have the motivation to have Mr. Moonmist visit these boards and yell at you. :D
Maybe you should word that as "Papa Moonmist" 'cause "Mr. Moonmist" infers something else ;)

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Gibble said:
Maybe you should word that as "Papa Moonmist" 'cause "Mr. Moonmist" infers something else ;)
Seems deh is trying to marry me off !!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.