Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into a paradox with Windows XP. I managed to change the wallpaper on the Guest Account but now instead of being one centered picture, many are displayed as tiles all across the screen and the background color is now white instead of blue. Under my Adminstrator screen, I can right click the Desktop, go to Properties and then Display and change the color and center the picture. When logged into the Guest Account, it will not allow me to go to Display, either by right clicking the Desktop or through the Control Panel. It simply will not open. There seems to be no way to access the Guest Account when logged in as Administrator to change the display. This may be minor but it is annoying. In the Guest Account I now have all of these pictures splashed across a white background making the icons almost impossible to read and no obvious way to change it. Help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help but it did not work. The Guest Account is not a folder and even going through the Explorer to access it as a folder did not work so I could take over the Guest Account.
Perhaps a simple question will help. How do I change the Desktop display in the Guest Account? Right clicking Properties on the Desktop resuts in a momentary hour glass, then nothing. I get nothing at all when I go into Control Panel and double click Display.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.