Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was playing a game I hit some buttons on accident and the display shrunk. Now the monsters are small, and so is everything else outside of the game (so its not JUST the game), I have no idea what I did, I checked the Screen Resolution and it seems fine, and I also checked my monitor settings, which is fine also that I'm aware of.

I have no idea what to do, and it's mighty annoying being small like this..

Please help me :)

WinXP Home
"Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There isn't, and it's Maple Story. (maplestory.nexon.net (site is IE only))

I've checked their website, and I've sent them an e-mail, but I don't think it's the game, since it's still small, and I have went as far as creating a new user profile to see, still small.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I rebooted my computer this morning, the Screen Resolution is STUCK on 640x480, and now there is 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768, and I can't change it, it refuses to change.

·
Banned
11,097 Posts
Check in Device Manager

Press the Windows Logo key + Pause Break key together
another screen will open..
click on the Hardware tab
then Device Manager button

Look down the list for Display Adapters and click on the + sign to expand it and it should show you your Display video your using.....double click on it and see if it says its working properly........also see if you have any warning signs like yellow flags or ? marks beside anything.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I ran Windows Updates, and it has fixed the screen being TOO huge.

Also, Screen Resolution no longer has 3 settings, only 2.

800x600 and 1024x768, so we're back to the original issue.

It says it's working correctly, and there is no other little marks like described.

"Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller"

Also, I went down to the Monitors expandable list menu, and it's working properly too, and it's name is "DELL E153FPT"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.