Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your help me again.
I am getting no colors on my display. Pictures on websites look great, screen saver is perfect, but if I bring up a color palate no colors show up on it. background colors on websites are just white. I can change color selections on the display and it seems to work ok but doesn't fix the problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can view images like jpg, gif etc and they are perfect but none of the color settings like backgrounds show up. When I call up a color pallette I can't see any of the colors. If I try to customize my web home page it doesn't give me any color but white. The computer has a sis 630/730 display adapter and a sis accelerated graphics port.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Hello again:

As Dark Mage said, video adaptor information would help us along. The first, and easiest, possibility is to reinstall the drivers. You will have to find the name and model of the adaptor and/or drivers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
video adaptor is on board and uses sis 630/730 drivers which I have reloaded. It has no video card plugged in. also has a sis accelerated graphics port that I think pertains to the empty slot. If this is so, should I disable that port? As you can see I am pretty new at this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.