Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use vista Ultimate.I have two OS on two drives.Both visa ultimate.Just 1 day back,i was playing games late night when suddenly the computer hung.I did ctrl+alt+del but a blank screen came up.It showd mssage about some logn screen problem.I then pushed the restart button.It started and before iving the list where the OS are preset,it says"Disk read error occured,press ctrl+alt+del to restart".I switched off the UPS and again restarted it,now with no problems.again yesterday,when i started the computer,i faced the same problem and did the same thing,it again started after showing the disk read error problem.
Can you tell me what ar possible causes of such a problem?Is it temporary or permanent?Any problem with vista or my hardware components?Is my hard drive getting corrupt,since i changed my hard drive after one failure? i read in the net that it the mobo and the hard drive are not in terms.IS it true?
Now,how can i remove this problem permanently?How do i solve it without having to reformat since i have formatted many a times and completely want o avoid it?DO i have to change my motherboard or hard drve?
Please help me fast as i have faced this problem before.Answer all my questions. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.