Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have a primary master hard drive 40gb and a primary slave hard drive 200gb. which i partitioned to 4 primary partitions H: I: J: K:. so i thought i got it done. But after i reboot all the primary partitions are gone. and i only get drive H: which is 32gb and the others gone.

·
Registered
152 Posts
iamstuck said:
hi
i have a primary master hard drive 40gb and a primary slave hard drive 200gb. which i partitioned to 4 primary partitions H: I: J: K:. so i thought i got it done. But after i reboot all the primary partitions are gone. and i only get drive H: which is 32gb and the others gone.
Hello,
Is there a particular reason you need/want your drives divided up that way? I don't understand why some of your space is "dissappearing" either though. Let me know about your need/want for having it divided up in that manner? Did you use fdisk and format or did you use something like E-Z Drive(Western Digital) software to partition your drives?

Yellowdog ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i wanted to use the divided drives for like movies, pics, anime n stuff. I used maxblast3 to partition the first drive (45 gb) then after that, i restart and theres around 160gb of unallocated space. i split them up evenly to 3 drives (I: J: K:) and format them. But when ever i reboot they dissappear.

can u help me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.