Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all of the Sims 2 games and I have a huge amount of custom content. It wasnt until after downloading someone's custom created content that has basically shut me down from playing my game. I have searched my folder, pulled out content ran game and then crashed. I pulled out other content ran game did not crash. Added content no crash. Added back in content no crash. Added more content no crash. Added content crashed. And it doesnt appear to be the same folder time after time that causes the game to crash. I have tried using several programs out to find the source of the crash but it does not show a corrupt or bad file. I have been messing with this for over 3 months. I cant find the bad custom content that I had down loaded. Does anyone know of a program that could help find a corrupted file. I think all bad custom content should be reportable to a website to help all Sims fans that like to down load. The Sims community needs a program that can display a possible bad object before the person puts it in the game. I know from talking with other Sims players that I am not the only one to experience this problem. But please if anyone knows of a program that could help please reply. I am getting ready to dump all objects even the ones I paid for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maybe you should just get rid of all your custom content. I mean I know its fun to have new stuff, but is it worth your game crashing all the time? The objects that come with the expansions arn't all that terrible.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.