Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest, I dont think users in forums have to specify a reason why. But if you want then yes,, I found a solution on another forum which I will probably use again.
You would think it would be simple or clear where to delete your account

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
You figure you'll never have another issue that we might be able to help you with? ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the 'C:\windows\system32\config\system is missing or corrupt.' error on bootup for xp Home edition>

HTML:
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/1321.html
purebeef's comments helped alot.

Regards

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
This is what happens sometimes. We are all volunteers and sometimes are stretched thin. However, when you reply to yourself twice, it makes it appear you are being helped already. We look for 0 replies as a measure of which threads are still unanswered. That may well have been key to your lack of responses.

Next time, you'll know not to do that and hopefully will have better luck getting help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I respect that you are volenteers, its just when your waiting for a response, it is a long time when your computer is cracked. and on searching google, as one does, I located the answer and needed to find out more on another site. I dont like to leave accounts on sites when i dont need them, for security purposes(I like to keep track of where I have signed up) and to keep my inbox tidy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.