Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition R2 and i have installed the Active Directory, DNS etc (everything for a Network). I was wondering how do I make Roaming Profiles so the same user accounts and files are syncronized on every connect computer on the network. I have setup the accounts and computers I need on the Active Directory Users and computers tool. Can anybody tell me how to put all the user accounts as Roaming accounts on all the computers. Please help. Thanks.

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright I figured out the Roaming Profile thing now but i don't understand where the local profile is stored. On Server 2003 what would be thew directory of the Administrator's profile path.

· Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh so I just put in the profiles box on Properties \\Server\Profiles. Also I have a list of Users currently on my Server. If I go onto the Callum-PC managment box the users and groups are seperate. Is there any way of syncronising the computers to have the same accounts or do i put the same profile path directory for every computer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.