Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use ImgBurn 2.1.0.0 for burning cd's and dvd's; there is one problem though, I do not know how to create a proper image of a disc (a bootable image if the disc is bootable) using this software and I'm sure there is a way.
If anyone could enlighten me.

·
Banned
4,825 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I browsed the forums, I'd done that before too, but am not entirely sure. Previously, I created an image of a bootable disc but when I burnt that image onto another cd, it wasn't bootable.

I definitely wish to avoid DVDdecrypter... I want one software that can do everything apart from Nero. I'd use Prassi ONES but it creates images in it's own .di format and does not allow for .iso.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
nmithani1 said:
I browsed the forums, I'd done that before too, but am not entirely sure. Previously, I created an image of a bootable disc but when I burnt that image onto another cd, it wasn't bootable.
Well....if you already tried it and it didn't work, then, of course, you will probably want to try a different app.

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=Google+Search&q=iso+burners

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.