Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really sure when it changed, when I switched to IE 6.0 or when I got DSL. I use to have just privacy, and no security in my Internet options. But I am constantly having problems with:
Your computer does not except cookies. I am so confused, on my settings on how to get my computer to except cookies: I took a pic of the settings and can someone, get it through my head, on how to except cookies settings. Could someone please help me with this?

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
What is your privacy setting at? I have mine set at "medium" and I do not have any trouble. My advanced tab looks exactly like yours and I don't have anything checked on it. I do have a "hosts" file which keeps my spyware cookies down.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my privacy settings on medium, there were, no checks in the setting pic I posted, I thought maybe if I changed them my cookies would work. I dont know what to set security or privacy on. Medium?

·
Registered
57,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello there hewee, how ya been? Thanks I will check these sights out thank you. Take Care and have a good day.
Lori

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok theres another problem too, and I'm sure its in the settings somewhere. When I left click on these links they don't just pop up anymore I have to right click and open them.grrrrrr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.