Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have windowsXP.. When I went to a site that was for cleaning up viruses, spyware and /or whatever,, it asked to 'extract my files' before doing so , so I clicked on yes.. I had been searching for anything to enable my music in the pc to be heard in a music chatroom in Paltalk.com ..program, which I haven't been able to do. After leaving this PCMightyMax site, I found that my control panel had been extracted or was missing.Now I can't access it no matter what I do. I wanted to get rid of my cookies and temp. files and I'm not sure how to get to it , if I can. With my limited knowlege of the workings of this pc I messed things up. It's been to a repair shop and they did solve a few things and cleaned up problems but still can't get my music played into the paltalk music room or find my control panel, for starters. Hope I've made things clear:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is no listing of control panel when i go to the start button to settings where control panel is usually there. that file was probably extracted, can I get it back?

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.