Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i just got my outlook and i'm having trouble figuring out how to share my contacts with someone (kinda don't want to have to put all those contacts she has in manually)

being that i'm in a hospital environment and we are on a network, will i be able to share these? i know it says something about having to go to the exchange server to do, but i dont have that (or if i do i dont realize it)

is this something i'm just going to have to lay down and manually load into mine?

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Open outlook. Use the file dropdown. Choose import and export, choose export to a file, choose .pst, choose contacts. Export them to a folder. Now all you have to do is get that file to the other machine and import the pst file.

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
InfectioN said:
ok, so i zipped it and then it worked

thanks for the help. that really saved about 2 hours of typing
Yeah, thanks for letting me know you got it. Ain't hard is it? ;)

P.S. Do not ever have me teching in random again. It is against my code of conduct. :mad: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.