Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i am trying to connect my xbox to my pc, i have tried several ftp programs, and many different tutorials, but i always get a timeout error. does anyone know the exact settings for ip, gateway, etc.
thx

·
Registered
565 Posts
woot woot!
I assume you've seen this page....
XBOX NETWORKING
if you're just talking about hooking up the xbox to play online games, then that page will tell you all the ways. The cheapest way is with Windows ICS, but it's also the most complicated to set up. If I were you, I'd buy a router off of THIS page.
Post back with what you decide to do, especially if it's Windows ICS. Unless you're Einstein's nephew, I wouldn't try it, though. Every time I do, it never works and I give up.

·
Registered
565 Posts
after taking a second look... are you trying to get data off/onto your xbox?
In order to do that, I'm almost positive it has to be modded, which is (at times unfortunately) outside the scope of these forums. There's plenty of other forums on the web which will offer you help, if this is the case.

Wanna post again and clear up what you mean?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.