Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm not sure where I need to post this problem. But, out of the blue my computer will make a Siren sound for a minute and then Shut off. When I turn it back on it makes the sound for a minute then loads. This has happend a total for 4 times now over the over the last 3 months. I have done all my scans and I have a Clean HJT log. I have NO idea what is going on....

Please help

This last time it just happend I wasn't even on the computer. The first time I had bugs so I thought it was related. No bugs this time and I was not even on the computer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, he said it was a hardware problem so as I was leaving I seen this I thought I would ask here. I don't see any fans other then the one on the power supply box. I do see some dust in the Processor though. :eek:

·
Registered
22,466 Posts
That is a processor warning of heat too high most likely. If you can see crud on processor fan, it would be best to remove and clean but be aware you must also then clean the base of heat synch/fan and the top of the cpu and relayer with cpu grease before putting back.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rich-M said:
but be aware you must also then clean the base of heat synch/fan and the top of the cpu and relayer with cpu grease before putting back.
Um, the only other Fan I have is the power supply.. is that what your talking about? or are you talking about cleaning something else? Sorry just don't remember the names of everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.