Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been trying to print off a few piccies on xp and the colour is fanatastic on the screen but when it prints i look like a lobster. the whole photo is too red and no matter what paper i use it is still the same. i have tried going through all the nozzle cleaning etc but to no avail. any ideas any one please

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
There should be some kind of test pattern that is built in. Run the test and see what you get from there. You could have one of the colors in the cartridge empty or malfunctioning.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys i have been at it again and after several cleaning nozzle tests i think the yellow cartridge is defunkt. it is not showing as empty but there is nothing coming out of it. i bought these cartridges off the internet instead of paying high street shop prices and i wish i hadnt. when i first bought them the black one was already empty!! will have to stick to paying through the nose for proper epson cartridges i think.

ps it is an epson c70 stylus printer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.