Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was the Church which crucified Christ ever charged with Culpable Homicide, en masse?

I just wonder about that Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa stuff.

Bit like WWI, WWII, but, hopefully, NOT WWIII.

Isn't that a straightforward admission of culpability?

Save us all having a trial then, I suppose. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,905 Posts
RAM-PAGE said:
Was the Church which crucified Christ ever charged with Culpable Homicide, en masse?

I just wonder about that Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa stuff.

Bit like WWI, WWII, but, hopefully, NOT WWIII.

Isn't that a straightforward admission of culpability?

Save us all having a trial then, I suppose. :)
Before you can charge Capital Murder, you must first have a victim, Christ allowed himself to be crucified. Far fetching assisted suicide. Secondly the murdered person must remain dead, Christ is alive and well today.
Your theory is full of holes........... :cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that it was more a case of religious persecution, or Mars versus Earth and Io, Io, Io, it's off to work we go! plus a bit of pocket picking. What happened to the love story in this Red & Black, on/off, love/hate, nightmare of Heaven and hell played with real people? And what of conspiracy to commit Murder One?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Christ was duly executed under the law that existed at the time. The charges were baseless and supported by not one single piece of unambiguous evidence but there was nothing homocidal about his death. (Although one could argue that the first part of that sentence contradicts the second but we'll leave that one alone for now.) Also, don't forget that the ruling body capitulated to the masses in ordering Christ's execution. Pilate was ready to release Christ until the gallery decided otherwise. Of course, all this is subject to interpretation based on whether or not you believe the Bible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,653 Posts
This thread is just plain silly, the Church didn't exist when Christ was executed

coderitr said:
Christ was duly executed under the law that existed at the time. The charges were baseless and supported by not one single piece of unambiguous evidence but there was nothing homocidal about his death.
I have to disagree with that. The purificaton of the temple is described in all the Gospels and would have brought the death penalty under Roman law. Under the law of the day, the verdict was correct.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
dugq said:
I have to disagree with that. The purificaton of the temple is described in all the Gospels and would have brought the death penalty under Roman law. Under the law of the day, the verdict was correct.
Respectfully, you're mistaken. He was tried and convicted of blasphemy. The "cleansing" of the temple took place in the outer termple. Why would the Romans have cared if he disgraced the temple? They were content to let the Jews practice their own religion as long as it didn't get in the way of governance.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coderitr said:
Christ was duly executed under the law that existed at the time. The charges were baseless and supported by not one single piece of unambiguous evidence but there was nothing homicidal about his death.

(Although one could argue that the first part of that sentence contradicts the second but we'll leave that one alone for now.)

Also, don't forget that the ruling body capitulated to the masses in ordering Christ's execution. Pilate was ready to release Christ until the gallery decided otherwise. Of course, all this is subject to interpretation based on whether or not you believe the Bible.
Ah yes, ambiguity, quite. Homicidal. The Gallery. All a matter of :up: or :down: , sinister and dexter.

"This thread is just plain silly, the Church didn't exist when Christ was executed."

Murdered. Killing is killing, irrespective of the form it takes.

"I have to disagree with that. The purificaton of the temple is described in all the Gospels and would have brought the death penalty under Roman law. Under the law of the day, the verdict was correct."

Not so. The purification of the Temple has to do with being pure in thought, word and deed.

All this does is to deny freedom of thought, freedom of speech and freedom of action.

It prevents people from thinking, prevents them from speaking out against wrongdoing and injustice, and prevents them from taking action against wrongdoing.

Basically it deals in sexual repression rather than in regulation. Indeed the church takes an alltogether unrealistic view of normal married relationships and tries to enforce celibate behaviour onto everyone. In this respect it denies the sanctity of Marriage, and even goes so far as to deny the value of people. Life is cheap.

We know what you are thinking, proclaims the Holy See and if you should think for one moment about behaving normally and rationally we will intervene, as we spend ALL of our time on matters sexual (Read> "hol(e)y") and do nothing else of any REAL value, simply pontificating about everything under the Sun with which we disagree.

The "religion" is based on Mother and son instead of Husband & Wife, so it will NEVER work as it is supposed to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,653 Posts
Possibly the more pertinent question is why would the Romans try end execute someone for blasphemy? The Jewish authorities could have executed him on their own authority and had Jesus stoned. Or, why did Pilate seem reluctant to have him killed when other historical records describe him as a vicious tyrant who would quite happily put Jesus to death if he thought he was the slightest risk?

Regardless of the religious conatations, what Jesus did in the temple was affray, and under Roman law, that meant death.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dugq said:
Possibly the more pertinent question is why would the Romans try end execute someone for blasphemy? The Jewish authorities could have executed him on their own authority and had Jesus stoned. Or, why did Pilate seem reluctant to have him killed when other historical records describe him as a vicious tyrant who would quite happily put Jesus to death if he thought he was the slightest risk?

Regardless of the Religious Connotations, what Jesus did in the temple was affray, and under Roman law, that meant death.
Affray (A noisy quarrel or brawl.) From old French, to Disturb. Disturbing the Peace. Causing a disturbance, or breach, of the peace likely to result in civil disobedience, rabble rousing, leading a revolt, revolutionary, anti-state activities, treason, treachery, conspiracy, uprising, modern day counterpart in Polish uprising, Warsaw Ghettos, Jewish Bolshevism, etc.

Causing an Uproar. See "Games that People Play." for a criminal insight into "Uproar".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,653 Posts
RAM-PAGE said:
Murdered. Killing is killing, irrespective of the form it takes.
I don't have a clue what that means, but the fact remains, the Church didn't exist when Christ was executed. Unless you are claiming that time-travel is possible your claims are baseless and simply reveal you as a Catholic-hating religious bigot.

RAM-PAGE said:
Not so. The purification of the Temple has to do with being pure in thought, word and deed.

All this does is to deny freedom of thought, freedom of speech and freedom of action.
Look, Christ went into a market and trashed a load of market stalls, whatever law or religion you live under, that is illegal. The punishment may have been harsh, but it was typical for the age.

RAM-PAGE said:
It prevents people from thinking, prevents them from speaking out against wrongdoing and injustice, and prevents them from taking action against wrongdoing.

Basically it deals in sexual repression rather than in regulation. Indeed the church takes an alltogether unrealistic view of normal married relationships and tries to enforce celibate behaviour onto everyone. In this respect it denies the sanctity of Marriage, and even goes so far as to deny the value of people. Life is cheap.

We know what you are thinking, proclaims the Holy See and if you should think for one moment about behaving normally and rationally we will intervene, as we spend ALL of our time on matters sexual (Read> "hol(e)y") and do nothing else of any REAL value, simply pontificating about everything under the Sun with which we disagree.

The "religion" is based on Mother and son instead of Husband & Wife, so it will NEVER work as it is supposed to do.
The Church supports celibacy for the Clergy, not the laity. If you disagree with this then provide evidence. And if you want to know about sexual repression, maybe you should read up on your beloved Luther-Lucifer, (see, your not the only one who can play dumb word-games)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,816 Posts
RAM-PAGE said:
Affray (A noisy quarrel or brawl.) From old French, to Disturb. Disturbing the Peace. Causing a disturbance, or breach, of the peace likely to result in civil disobedience, rabble rousing, leading a revolt, revolutionary, anti-state activities, treason, treachery, conspiracy, uprising, modern day counterpart in Polish uprising, Warsaw Ghettos, Jewish Bolshevism, etc.

Causing an Uproar. See "Games that People Play." for a criminal insight into "Uproar".
I sense an underlying anti-semitism in your posts!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dugq said:
I don't have a clue what that means, but the fact remains, the Church didn't exist when Christ was executed. Unless you are claiming that time-travel is possible your claims are baseless and simply reveal you as a Catholic-hating religious bigot.

The Church supports celibacy for the Clergy, not the laity.

If you disagree with this then provide evidence.

And if you want to know about sexual repression, maybe you should read up on your beloved Luther-Lucifer, (see, your not the only one who can play dumb word-games)
Everyone is "catholic" it is their behaviour which is important, especially as regards civil discipline. Never mind "disciples", just more religious speak.

Celibacy is not a real life for those who have been FORCED to ENDURE loneliness. Today we employ paid social workers and stress the constancy and commitment of marriage.

There are no married celibate single priests, hence the sacrament of marriage only relates as to what the work of married couples can provide ... for the church, whilst the church does nothing in return.

I am not a Lutheran. Again this is a label. I am a being in my own right who refuses to be institutionalised and referred to as a sheep, cat, dog, rabbit, or crow, by people who are dealing in animalism.

Freedom of speech is not playing dumb, nor is it playing the game of dealing in dumb insolence.

The Church talks about Mother and Son. Responsible MARRIED couples talk about love between a Man and a Woman as Husband and Wife.

The celibacy sees normal married relationships as dirty as it involves what they refer to as "carnal knowledge", never mentioning LOVE as they know nothing of it. Love between Husband and Wife is a Gift from God.

It is NOT a gift from the Church.

This "holy" terror even supports terrorism as he says that they proclaim the name of God as they run around the place killing each other.

So if you are looking for criminality and terrorism you need look no further than the Vatican, in my opinion.

Warring is depicted by the Cat (Lion/Shekmet). When the Cat is away the mice will play. Cat-holic, as in alchoholic. Addicted to war.

Cat-holi-c. C = See, C = Sea, C = vulgar. We see your C. Holi = Hole.

Bury Dog(s) in Hole.

"Sex is our only weapon." they proclaim. Saying that Orion does not carry a sword, but that it is his phallus. (Penis.)

This is the Liturgy of Litter. Cat litter. Cheap trash. (The general regard of the Catholic church for its own following where they say that ALL women are Whores.) When they - see - what you have they come to steal it from you, to keep the Church going in perpetuum mobile, as YOU must not work for material goods without allowing them to steal from you.

It is a confidence trick, a trick of the light, a numbers game and an organised racket. (See: church organ.) These people live from YOUR hard work as parasites upon the Global community, by praying (preying) upon you.

Praying is a play on words.

Wakey, wakey, you are being taken for a ride on a Donkey by a dirty old man/peeping Tom offering sweeties (wafers) to his flock. Don as in Don, key as in key. Open door, close door, turn key.

As you sow, people, so shall you reap, collection plate. This is how the church makes its money, by fleecing you as if you are sheep.

The richest purse to steal from = the Golden Fleece.

It is a con-game.

You see?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,531 Posts
RAM-PAGE said:
It is a false argument. People are people.
That means hes against the jewish establishment. He's only half-way. :)

*kiddin'*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,908 Posts
RAM-PAGE said:
Celibacy is not a real life for those who have been FORCED to ENDURE loneliness. Today we employ paid social workers and stress the constancy and commitment of marriage.
Explain how they were 'forced' to be celibate. Even if you were correct, not having sex DOESN'T mean they have to endure loneliness, does it?

The celibacy sees normal married relationships as dirty as it involves what they refer to as "carnal knowledge", never mentioning LOVE as they know nothing of it.
No they do not. The church opposes sex outside of marriage, but not in a marriage.

This "holy" terror even supports terrorism as he says that they proclaim the name of God as they run around the place killing each other.
You seemingly have Catholism confused with militant Islam's subset of the Islamic faith.

So if you are looking for criminality and terrorism you need look no further than the Vatican, in my opinion.
Either provide EVIDENCE (including links or books which validate your claims) or quit spouting insanity.

<Cut meaningless claims of double entendres>

Not everything is a word game. You are yet to learn that.

You also failed to address Dugq's statement that the Church didn't exist when Christ died.

Alex
Alex
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"You seemingly have Catholism confused with militant Islam's subset of the Islamic faith."

Holy men stick together, fighting for "holes".

You think that Holy means sacred do you?

It refers to the anus, and the vagina. Sodom and Gomorah. As seen from the air when looking down upon the Hol(e)y "Land", the Promised "Land" the "Land" of Milk & Honey, Breasts and "Honey Pot", the female crotch, a crotch for the Masses. See: Queen Bee.

A good little earner for the church and any number of pimps world-wide, My Boy, My Child, Boy-Child, BC.

I rather fear that you have a rather limited, and somewhat parochial, view of the World due to your age and inexperience.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top