Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no, I don't mean Mariah Carey........

Question is, did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? Somehow Santa was nice to me this year; got his wires crossed somewhere, I reckon. I asked for a pair of slippers and the Forza 3 videogame, and dipped if I didn't get them. :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. :)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ick.........worse than coal.......

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and back atcha, backwardsmike.........got the monkey one of those 'paper jam' guitars, the ones that actually teach chords. Pretty sure if they can teach it to a 6 year old, I'll be able to finally figure those damn things out. :)

·
Registered
59,693 Posts
As an aside, I just figured out a Bach piece, at least the first two movements...:up: I'm a melody line kind of guy...;)
I'm working on an oriental piece right now and when I get it finished I'll put it up on YouTube....:cool:

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know when you get that up there........:)

Me? I reckon I'll figure out have to play a chord in about 6 more years or so. :)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wonder if they will move the Green Bay game, as it's supposed to dip into the teens. Or rather, where they will move it to.

I vote Guadalajara.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
I got the complete 14 episode DVD set of Max Headroom! :D

Liam got his first "lap top": a LeapFrog. He loves it.

But I got the greatest gift of all: seeing the delight and joy on his little face! :)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
leapfrogs.........dude, those things literally 'leapfrogged' nathan into the digital age........

'you mean i press this and THIS appears on the screen???? COOOL!!!!!........"

:)

·
Super Moderator
79,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gad, ipods.....I've gotten at least one for the past 5 Christmases, and I've yet to unwrap one.....for that matter, I think I have two or three unwrapped Halo's that I've not gotten around too........:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.