Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDburnwexp fails with my Teac

714 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  sachs 
#1 ·
After looking exhaustively for a CD burner that could record Naxos Liszt Sonata by Horowitz WITHOUT GAPS. I found CDBurner XP. Unfortunately it rejects my unfortunate old TEAC recorder (that, as matter of fact, winamp doesn't reject; but winamp does not permit recordings without gaps). I would like once again to inisist that Liszt's Sonata is the archetype of one solid block of music; and pauses for this work is absolutely a disparate that spoils its more specific profile. It seem that I will have to listen this most distinguished performance of my sonata in the PC (I have more than other 30 performances in CD), because listening it with pauses is like a bad joke. Now if somebody knows a burner that's more charitative, please be so kind to tell me. Or if somebody discovers that in winamp one can set the pauses it will be the best solution. Many thanks and greetings

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Dear leroys1000, Please re read my thread where I clearly implically say, at the end, that I am looking for an application that deletes gaps and that wmp doesn't. And if somebody discovers how to make amp deletes gaps it would be really good.Exactly and precisely from there started my trouble; because I got a "broken" CD from the Liszt's sonata, burned with wmp.. Many thanks and greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.