Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
are th e5.1s any better? im using omegas just now but wouldnt be adverse to the catalyst if they were any good?

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They weren't good to me. I was benching higher and things were going great until I decided to play NFSU2 about an hour ago. Man my machine locked up tight. Not once, but 3 times straight.

Now mind you I just got a new processor and ram so I started freaking out thinking I was having hardware issues. After checking my temps and rebooting I was still crashing hard.

I removed the drivers and reinstalled the 4.12s. Someday I'll learn to wait instead of being the first to try a new set. Nah, at 45 I doubt I'll ever change but at least everybody else has a guinia pig.:mad:

·
Registered
997 Posts
lol. I think il stick to the omega drivers then. i can benchmark higher with them and after sorting out my hardware isssues run ut2004 at 60-80 fps so im happy for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.