Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vista home system, working fine for past couple of years. Maintenance updates all applied. Have been using Windows Mail for the past year or so with no problems. A few days ago, I was no longer able to print an email message on my USB attached Canon printer. I have tons of other applications - all print just fine. When I try to print from Windows Mail, I get the box asking me which printer to use (there's only one) and I hit the print button. The little printer Icom shows up on the active task area on the lower right of the screen and if I hover over that it says that there's one document pending for the printer. A couple of seconds later, it says zero documents pending. But - nothing printed and there's nothing in the printer queue.

Checked many other applications - all print fine. Decided to give Windows Live Mail a try and installed that. Exact same problem. I've tried deleting the printer and reinstalling it - no change. I've rebooted a couple of times - no change. No events logged. Any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.