Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant play flash files like videos on youtube. It tells me "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" even if I DO have both of these

what can I do? :confused:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
do u even have flash player installed? go to your add/remove programs and look. it should say adobe flash player version whatever active x and blah blah blah mbs. if it doesnt u dont have it. what version of windows do u have? if its xp go to www.softwarepatch.com look under software and u will see adobe flash player 9 active x stand alone version download 4.33 mb. download and install it then go back to your add/remove programs and it should be there as adobe flash player 9 active x 3.04 mb. hope this helps u.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I cant play flash files like videos on youtube. It tells me "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" even if I DO have both of these

what can I do? :confused:
Run Secunia software inspector, if either your java is out of date or you need a newer flash player, it will tell you and by clicking on the link from Secunia, it will update to new version and remove old version. It's a good idea to run Secunia once a month. It takes less than 2 minutes! SCAN HERE

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.