Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
72,109 Posts
What program are you using to open the files? I found liv.exe to be a shareware program. If that's what you were using, did you uninstall it?

You probably have MS paint or another imaging software on your machine that you could use.

Hold down the shift key and right click on a jpg and choose "Open with" and pick a program from the list of applications.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am just clicking on the jpg file and the message say can't open missing liv.exe. I used to be able to open it before. what could of happen and can i fix it without haveing to open with a paint program

·
Retired Moderator
72,109 Posts
Originally posted by cybertech:
Hold down the shift key and right click on a jpg and choose "Open with" and pick a program from the list of applications.
If you want to use BlackMagic Home Edition go to the shareware site, download it and reinstall the program. You probably got the trial version and it has expired.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did search for it and it is not there. I didn't buy any Shareware. I was trying to open up a picture that i got in my email. I use to be able to now i can't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.