Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I begin, a HUGE thanks to Big-K in directing me what to do with the dll. files! Thanks a million! :)

Ended up it needed two dll. files. Placed them both in my system32 folder and then the error message came up as something along the lines as "please reinstall to add missing components".

But I can't. Whenever I try to reinstall or unistall an error message comes up toward the end of the loading saying "Setup unable register tasks". Then when I press "Okay" it goes to the installation screen and says, that it was interrupted and my program may not work properly. Then an error message pops up saying, "Fatal Error in Installation".

How am I supposed to fix that?! LOL

Is there no hope for my poor Microsoft Works 2000? =(

Any help with clearing this matter (hopefully for once and for all) is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much. :)

PS. When I tried to open the processor this error message popped up: "The application failed to initalize properly (0x0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application." Before that it said something very similar to "cannot find missing files. They were either removed or moved. Please reinstall program to fix it."

I've tried to reinstall it and repair it and unistall it - but then I run into the problem described above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.