Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm currently experiencing some unusual problems with OE6. I've searched the archives but cannot seem to find a similiar problem.

- cannot send a message from my inbox (if I do, error 0x800c0131 appears), but if I go to outbox and hit send it usually sends no problem.

- in the case that it doesn't send when I go to outbox, I have to either send another message at the same time (it will often send 2 messages but not 1) or if this fails to work, restart my computer and it sends once I've opened OE again.

- the other problem which occurs when I can't send messages at all is that the contents of either my inbox or sent messages folder will completely disappear (or sometimes both). I have to restart my computer in order to restore them and this is starting to occur about 5 times a day. Very frustrating.

- The latter problem of disappearing folders appears to be connected to using the web. ie if I do not open a webpage of any sort, I usually only experience the 'can't send from inbox problem'. Once I start to access the net, sending emails becomes more difficult and my inbox or outbox or both will disappear.

Can anyone help??

Many thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.