Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the netgear wgt 624 router on my 1st computer and the netgear wg 121 usb 2.0 wireless adapter on my new home built 2nd computer.originally when i set up this network everything worked fine but everything went out of whack when i was installing drivers for my logitech mouse and keyboard and installed updated drivers for my abit ic7-max3 motherboard.i can't remember exactly when my connection started not working but i tried uninstalling the software for my usb adapter and disconnected my usb cord.i re-installed the drivers and utilities for my adapter which went fine.then plugged my usb cord in which initiated the "found new hardware..."and the search for drivers wizard.i clicked on automatic search which was then interrupted by,"cannot start device(code 10).i've tried installing from removable media.same thing.finally,i figured i royally screwed things up so i did a complete re-format and re-install of xp pro but i still get that interruption of "cannot start device" message!i had not changed any settings on my router from the time my network was working.help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.