Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
We had a calf born on our farm with two faces. It was a heifer calf. The calf isn't born the normal way with the head coming our first. The calf is born backwards were the back legs appear first.

I don't remember what happened to our calf.

Wait a minute I think that someone told us that the head of the calf is at our local University. :D

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
The calf was the product of artificial insemination, which was supposed to create a genetically superior specimen. "Genetically, this is one of my better calves," he said.
Well it did not work.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
The calf was the product of artificial insemination, which was supposed to create a genetically superior specimen. "Genetically, this is one of my better calves," he said.
That is quite possible. I now for a fact that some farmers will artifically inseminate their cows, in order to get a different bread in. Bulls cost money to feed. If you artificially inseminate you do not have to feed that bull. Some bull, you have to be careful, they get silly, or what can I say dangeress dangerous.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.