Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is not a programing thread but im posting this hear since there is no programming thread and also because it has the most veiwers. I have recently started programing and have run into an obstacle. i can compile programs but when i do it comes up with an error stating that C0X.OBJ can not be found. please help!

·
Registered
12,302 Posts
hi, welcome to TSG.

ihm, strange one. Ths is a forum for cleaning compters infected with spyware, adaware and viruses etc!

However, you might want to google that entry to see what you can find?

C0X.OBJ

try this forum they have some forums on VB and so on!

post your probs there, I'm a member there, there are some good guys there!

www.tek-tips.com

http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=222

khaz

·
Registered
12,302 Posts
you just need to be patient, either the answer will turn up in a google, or you'll work it out yourself?

I know you are on a high, and close, but sometimes it takes a cool head to see it through? maybe you just need a break, a good nights sleep, to clear your head?

The answer your looking for is there, just retrack and check your code, make sure you haven't left anything out.

I did VB, i must admit I was rubbish, but you know as well as I do, that the simplest little error makes a string wrong?

khaz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.