Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Toshiba Bluetooth stack installed on my laptop and also Nokia's PC Suite.

On the website it says that the bluetooth stack is supported, however, when i try to use my PC suite software it says it cannot find a Bluetooth connection.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks
Chris

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
On the phone itself. Not the computer or the software. Did you go through the cell phone menus and enable Bluetooth? The software can't find the device if the device doesn't have Bluetooth enabled.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
And note that if you leave Bluetooth enabled, it will shorten your battery life. If you don't have a Bluetooth headset, I'd turn it back off when you're done.

FWIW, I have a Motorola RAZR, and I could never get the Bluetooth to function properly with either Motorola Phone Tools or Mobtime Phone Tools, finally just connected it with the USB cable.

·
Banned
24,388 Posts
I don't know how to make this any more clear. You have to turn on the Bluetooth connection ON THE PHONE. Get out your manual, look in the index for Bluetooth, turn to that page, and follow the instructions ON THE PHONE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.