Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new computer recently and just installed starcraft 2 on it. When trying to login, I get the notification that I may not be connected to the internet. However, if I open a webpage then for those brief moments the internet connection works for the game. This happens everytime anything new happens inside of the game. For example after I'm prompted to login with a username and password and the only way for starcraft 2 to once again take in the new information, I have to open or refresh the webpage. I've searched through the forums that the blizzard technicians have and can't find anything. I've also tried to open the ports but from what I think my siemens speedstream 4100 B is unable to do so. I've turned off my windows firewall as well. I completely reinstalled and tried again and I managed to get one game to work. During the second game I began to lag and eventually my computer shut off. When I rebooted the same problem from before occurred again. I have no idea what to do. I'm running on Windows 7. I thought that my desktop might've overheated but i have a liquid cooling system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.