Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ever i try to boot my computer it freezes at a black screen at the startup (when you press del to get to the bois) when the keyboard is plug is in. But with out the keyboard i cant pres f1 to cont. when it siad no keyboard is found. i think it the 'black screen virus' but i cant get to the desktop to run scan :(. i try to use a bootable disk but it didnt work. i cant reinstall or repair the computer with the reinstall disk either.
please help.

i have windows xp home with sp 3.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
even tho i got a problem with then montror i dodnt think that it. i can stll see word and the memroy checking and stuff. the fan, light, beeping (one beep so the motherboard is not fried i think and hope) are alll ok.

i got have not install or uninstall any thing ever since 1 year ago when everything was ok.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was pluging in something into the ubs port when the keyboard plug was moved so i have to restart my computer with the keyboard plug in right..... and that how it started. ( wierd way to start a problem i think).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was pluging in a SDHN card reader (to upload so mucis). the ubs port was really close to the keyboard/mouse port and i gues the card reader bump the plug.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the card reader have work before and have cause no damge.

the keyboard port seen like it not damge either.

i think my problem is silmar to this virus.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.