Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running Vista and from the original installation discs tried to install two different programs, Namely "Print Artist 22 Platinum" and " Serene Scene Marine Aquarium 2" Both installations seemed to be successful and indicated that result. However there were no icons produced for the desktop and I could not get either of the programs to run.
I produced the icons myself and even clicking those neither program would run. Am I missing something ? I am trying to uninstall both programs and try the original installation disks again. Can someone help me with this problem/ I have 1 Gig Ram originally..don't know how much I've used to date.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Frank4D ! It is good to know someone is out there to help! 1/2 of my problems are solved just by knowing that Marine Aquarium is incompatible. I have administrative capabilities evidenced by having had to call on it to open certain programs. I am having difficulty uninstalling the Print Artist 22 which i first downloaded. Iam trying to reinstall all over agin on a clean slate. Do you think it will work? Thanks again.

PS. Have been computering since DOS1 and before with a computer called a PCjr which had only one 5" floppy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.