Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I recently became a network administrator in charge of only about 150 computers. However since i am only 17, this is the largest enviorment that i have worked in, let alone been THE one and only admin, and it is a very big deal to me.
I was looking for some practical advice. I recently recieved 24 new dell computers that i ordered for one of the new labs. I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to set it up. I am mostly talking about profiles, for example, i am giving all of the people who use that lab a generic login so i want all the computers to look, feel, act, and behave the same. I figure the best way to do this is simply get norton ghost and ghost a copy to my server then copy it to each machine, however since i just spent all of my budget (plus some) this is not an option.
My question in a nutshell is; What is the best way to transfer all the settings of one computer (printers/desktop/start-menu ect...) to another computer using free or no software help... Thank you even just for reading this!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.