Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are trying to put together booklets for customers. They are currently using very old software in Lotus Word Pro software that came with their computer. I am sure there must be better software out there to do booklets. We have MS Word XP but I can't find a booklet option.

I am sure they will be prepared to buy software if it is perfectly suited to booklet making. The main problem is their ability level, I can't see them getting their heads about complicated software, so if you know of anything that is quite easy to use and good enough to put pictures and text together and have various booklet size options, then great, please tell me. They are a music CD business, so basically speaking they put pictures of the CD covers with text under or around it about what the CD is.

Many thanks in advance !!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Here is a free version of Serif PagePlus (desktop publishing software). It does a great job of booklets as well as other publishing tasks. They give away the free version to help you decide if this is something that will work for you-- then they do have bigger paid versions (with features like editing .pdf files as well as creating them-- but several people I know think this just great for booklets, posters, newsletters, and lots of other stuff.

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/

letchworth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.