Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I did get a reply to email asking me to use this site with my question.

Can someone explain how I can get a Reg. Fix for Free. I have downloaded numbers of them and they tell me I have about 3000 -4000 errors. How do I know if this is true? And then they want money to fix the errors. I read in Microsoft Mag. also in a PC world mag that they don't trust some of the reg. fixes as it can do more damage to your computer than repair it.

is there a way of finding out a true way of find out how many errors I have and is there a simple way I could with your guidlines to do the repairs myself. I would call myself an amateur/intermediate. So obviously I am not an expert.

Thankyou

Beauty24:confused:

·
Registered
18,286 Posts
Hi there

I did get a reply to email asking me to use this site with my question.

Can someone explain how I can get a Reg. Fix for Free. I have downloaded numbers of them and they tell me I have about 3000 -4000 errors. How do I know if this is true? And then they want money to fix the errors. I read in Microsoft Mag. also in a PC world mag that they don't trust some of the reg. fixes as it can do more damage to your computer than repair it.

is there a way of finding out a true way of find out how many errors I have and is there a simple way I could with your guidlines to do the repairs myself. I would call myself an amateur/intermediate. So obviously I am not an expert.

Thankyou

Beauty24:confused:
welcome to TSG Beauty
i'm thinking you'll get more advice about this in another forum....what operating system is on your computer?

·
Administrator
123,541 Posts
Hi and welcome to TSG,

I don't recommend any registry cleaners as they often do more harm than good by deleting valid entries thereby crippling some applications and/or functions.

What you can do depends a lot on your operating system so once you reply to iltos' question, we will be better able to help you. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.