Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can not hear anything ingame, not a thing. I can hear the intro loading screen, the walker shooting, the wonderful music up until it comes time to log into my EA account, which is when i can not hear a thing. I have switched between onboard sound and my sound card, but the results remain unchanged. Any help with this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have you made sure that you've got the proper DirectX version for Battlefield 2142? Did you also check that your sound card drivers and video drivers were up to date?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Also check your sound setting in the in-game menu. Sometimes those can decide to be muted randomly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything is up to date, always is. The in-game sound is up as well, not sure how it would mute itself but default would be enough to hear it. I did manage to solve this after a few days of hell, I should have guessed it would, well possibly had to do with punkbuster. I just updated it for battlefield and "magically" my sound is back. Way to go punkbuster!:up: (sarcasm)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.