Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'n new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem. Every time I open any program on my computer it gives me a "bad image" warning and says there is a dll not valid windows image and to check my installation diskett. I ran a highjack this log and will past it to anyone who knows how to read and fix it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Megabite:
Let me start from the beginning (it may help you help me). I picked up a virus that was disguised as a virus scan tool and it took over my computer. A friend of mine was able to save my computer and regain my access, but now EVERY program that I try to open, even restarting my computer I get this warning and have to click OK and than the program will open. "The application or DLL globalroot\systemroot\system32\SKYNETwkeppyid.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." Like I said, this is the message I get with EVERY program I try to open and when I start the computer I get about ten of them in a row. I ran a "highjack this" log if you think that will help. THANK YOU!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.