Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be last person on earth to not know what a system administrator is. Can anyone help? I had a virus on my PC called PE. Hantanera.A. I scanned for it using a free scan online service and the scanner was not able to scan some files. It tells me to contact my system administrator for more info. Here is the log of files that it could not scan.

File Name Type Message
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\PRECOPY1.CAB *hwinfo.exe* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\PRECOPY1.CAB *scanreg.exe* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\PRECOPY1.CAB *sulfnbk.exe* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\WIN98_32.CAB *mainrenu.dll* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\WIN98_32.CAB *mapi32.dll* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Options\Cabs\WIN98_32.CAB *mfc40.dll* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.