Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time i view a video or play sound my computer reboots. Also none of the games that we use on the computer will play for longer than about one minute before rebooting. This comp. is a IBM 300 pII with 4gig 64mb ram and a 8mb video card. Video card is brand new replacing a cirrus logic 2 mb and the sound card has also just been installed. I haved tried everything from reinstalling Win98 se to new hardware and running dianostics programs that say everything is running fine..please help me :):confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the old cirrus logic card did the same thing.. always rebooting. I installed the 8mb pci card to see if it would fix the problem. The old cirrus logic chipset in on board so i just disabled it under the device manger for windows

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Under windows information, The only irqs that are shared are the ones that say IrQ holder for PCI steering under the hardware profile. The problem still exsit with or with out my new video card installed. Still reboots even if im running the cirrus logic chip. I installed the new card to see if that would fix the problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.