Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please give me a hand on this... I accidentaly removed the "acad.exe" file from my lap top. I went to see at the "program files" folder and i still have the rest of the autocad files, but when i went to the "recycle bin" to restore the file it wasn´t there anymore...I´m trying to reinstall the software but since the other acad files are still in the acad file folder the system does not let me install it... what can I do... i try to use "perfect uninstaller" to remove completely the rest of the autocad files, but since the "acad.exe" file is missing, it doesn´t show within the list of softwares installed in my computer ....:(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have a desktop or second laptop you can install it on? If so, copy the acad.exe file after install and paste it on your laptop. Hopefully that will work. If not, it may be more complex.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don´t hace anyother computer... but seams to me taht it won´t work that way... what I want to do is to uininstall the whole software including the hidden autocad files not my dwg files.... and then install it again...anyways thanks for your idea!.... anyone knows what to do):confused::confused::confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.