Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've searched and searched and I haven't found this one. When my father-in-law boots up his computer he gets this message "error loading C:windows\system\ctrlpan.dll" You can click on OK and it continues to load and he also receives the MSCONFD message. I see how to fix that. (Great work on that problem guys:up: ). I don't have his HJT log as of yet. I can get that tomorrow, but wanted to see what you thought so far. Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have at this time.:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry, I forgot to add that. He's running Windows 98, We have also ran Spybot, Ad-aware and SpyWare Killier that I bought yesterday. I can't tell your more than that without being at his computer I think.

·
Registered
4,699 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I took so long getting back. However, I did download CW Shredder and HJT on his computer. When I tried to open them, the both came up with the following: Error Starting Program. A required.DLL file, MSVBVMGO.DLL was not found. Any Ideas on what this one is? :confused: Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.