Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1135 Posts

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another much anticipated return..."American Idol"! :up: :) The sixth season premiere begins on Tuesday & Wednesday, January 16th & 17th on FOX! :up: :)

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$50,000 of free dental work and 20 hours in the dentist's chair...and a brand new Elliott!!! :up: :)

Attachments

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
:( We lost our networks from Dishnetwork but got 2 of them back through All Amereican Direct...we have CBS and ABC. We had to apply for waivers to get FOX and NBC. They told us it could take 30-60 days...so we might not get FOX back until Feb. I'll just have to watch this thread to keep up with the news until we can see the show for ourselves! What a bummer..last year was my first year and I was hooked! I'm so looking forward to this year! :)

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
I saw Taylor's CD in the stores a few weeks ago (as well as Kelly's and Katharine's). And also saw Kelly's first country music video on TV. It was ok but a little cheesy if ya ask me. :D

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Val said:
We had to apply for waivers to get FOX and NBC. They told us it could take 30-60 days...so we might not get FOX back until Feb.
:eek: Hi Val!!! :) You have to call them back and tell them how important it is to have FOX before "American Idol" premieres!!!! :D

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remember thread goers in here...use
spoilers when the show begins as those on the West Coast may look in early!
:D

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Val said:
you think they'll expidite my service then? :D
If not...have them call me!! :D

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh and so it begins. :cool:

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Sis!!! :D I'm headed off to make some more decorated butter cookies...you have a nice day...and I expect to see you active in this thread come Jaunary! ;) :D *HUGS*

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
angelize56 said:
Hey Sis!!! :D I'm headed off to make some more decorated butter cookies...you have a nice day...and I expect to see you active in this thread come Jaunary! ;) :D *HUGS*
Well............we will see what January brings..........enjoy your cookies.

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
January will be fun-filled! :D Bye! :)

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Watching the commercials for "American Idol" is making me wish today was the 16th of January! :D

·
82,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:D The time slots are totally different! :D

Happy New Year golddust! :)

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
angelize56 said:
Remember thread goers in here...use
spoilers when the show begins as those on the West Coast may look in early!
:D
Yeah you guys wouldn't want to spoil it for us out here in the West who want the show's results to be a TOTAL surprise!!!!!:p

Hey Valley........you might be able to watch the AI shows from their website. I watched a few episodes of LOST last season from their website.....not live, but the day after. .

1 - 20 of 1135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.