Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had to reinstall windows xp recently due to awindows system 32 failure, and i need to reinstall Adobe flash player for a program my son uses. Now my problem is.......every time i try to install, it finishes and tells me installation is complete, but i can find no location for it, apart from in add/remove programs where there is no file size mentioned ( so i presume it hasn't installed), and my son still cant open his program. I have windows xp and internet explorer.

Can anyone help with this problem please

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I have had to reinstall windows xp recently due to awindows system 32 failure, and i need to reinstall Adobe flash player for a program my son uses. Now my problem is.......every time i try to install, it finishes and tells me installation is complete, but i can find no location for it, apart from in add/remove programs where there is no file size mentioned ( so i presume it hasn't installed), and my son still cant open his program. I have windows xp and internet explorer.

Can anyone help with this problem please
Sue, Make sure when you are installing Flash you have no other browser windows open. When install is finished, reboot and check it again.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.