Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how to add memory to my Nobilis A2500H Laptop??

Do I have to remove the "entire" back side of the laptop?

I have done some searching on the internet for this information, but I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone assist me with this?

Thank you for any and all input on this!

Wayne

·
Registered
1 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how many Idiots are willing to give advice when they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Answer: You must remove the keypad to add memory to the Nobilis Laptop,

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how many Idiots are willing to give advice when they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Answer: You must remove the keypad to add memory to the Nobilis Laptop,
The advice to look in the manual or check Google was quite reasonable.
What amazes me is your lack of civility.

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
keesanka, this is your first post here, perhaps a reading of the TSG Rules would help you better understand how the forum operates. Leave the personal insults at home and stick to the technical issues please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just some info for those who may view at a later time. To remove the keypad for the model I had to deal with (DCY-30).

1. notice the screw under each hindge on the back of the laptop when the lid is closed. On the model I worked on these needed to be removed.

2. gently pry the faceplate that contains the power, wireless and other buttons. Start in the middle and work your way toward each end. Stay shallow on the pry bar! (small jewelers screwdriver worked well)

3. you may have to flatten the screen all the way level to remove the portion that overlaps the hindge area.

4. you should now see 4 screws that hold the keypad in place. NO screws on the bottom need be touched.

"Work smart not hard!" -- Michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.