Tech Support Guy banner

Add/Remove Software

728 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DoubleHelix
Hay all, Using windows XP. I noticed when I went to Delete a Program in Add/Remove Programs...it wasnt there...BUT I did have about ten programs and then I scrolled down and kept scrolling...meanwhile black large blocks, then large white blocks, sometimes b/w horiz blocks intermixed all the way finally at end of scrolling, about forty more of my programs showed up. Yes, found my program to delete.
Query is: Why/Where did these come from...these large b/w blocks that fill inside the Add/Remove page...AND how do I get rid of these blocks so ALL my Add/Remove programs are listed together w/o blocks of b/w???
Thanks...have a nice day -,-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1seahawk2 said:
Hay all, Using windows XP. I noticed when I went to Delete a Program in Add/Remove Programs...it wasnt there...BUT I did have about ten programs and then I scrolled down and kept scrolling...meanwhile black large blocks, then large white blocks, sometimes b/w horiz blocks intermixed all the way finally at end of scrolling, about forty more of my programs showed up. Yes, found my program to delete.
Query is: Why/Where did these come from...these large b/w blocks that fill inside the Add/Remove page...AND how do I get rid of these blocks so ALL my Add/Remove programs are listed together w/o blocks of b/w???
Thanks...have a nice day -,-
i dont know for sure but try to run some spyware software that will help out alot that sounds like either a virus or spyware problem to me
Download, update and run the tools listed below . .
The only time I've seen that is with serious operating system corruption. Go ahead and try spyware and anti-virus stuff, but my guess is that you'll still have the problem. You might try an OS repair.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.