Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question 1

My mobo is the A7N8X-LA motherboard also knowen as A7N8X-LA Explorer ( I think )
and I was wondering If I go to buy a new video card for my computer my AGP slot only works for 1.5v cards, what is the normal voltage they use? and how will I find cards with this voltage??

Question 2

When running motherboard manager on my computer it works fine until I go to shutdown then it goes to the normal shutdown screen then it just freezes there and all the fans etc. keep going inside computer.

I've tried to let it load I've left it for about 10 minutes like that and nothing happened, when I uninstall mobo manager it gets rid of this problem but I would like to have that program because its a nice handy program

Question 3

When buying a new Harddrive what should I look for? im kinda a novice when buying parts because I haven't really been able to expand my computer until now I've seen harddrives with different RPM what does that do? and the cache how badly does it affect the haddrive performance is it worth paying extra for a higher cache? ( I was thinking of buying a 160 gb Seagate IDE1 Harddrive )

Question 4

Also can someone tell me the differences between IDE1 & IDE2 please

---Sorry if you think any of these questions are stupid and not necessary but I want to expand my knowledge and learn alot so feel free to pm me and send me some information about computer parts etc.--

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.