Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have read all the forums re: 6150 ES... problem: attempted to install an updated graphics driver for this piece of equipment; removed the old driver, installed the new one from the NVidia site.V 15.23,
graphics problem is this; i get written word, some pictures, and a lot of no-show graphics...so, unloaded that version and tried these v 178.13,, v 190.62...none of which worked...still no graphics on home page, netzero, no graphics out on web...also, reinstalled everrytime from setup....also, i can get the pictures, graphics to show if i right click and hit " show picture".....hopefully you get the idea...am reasonably computer literate, but cannot for the life of me understand what i am doing wrong..yes, i know the integrated chip is horrible, but as you hear a lot, $$$ contraints were an issue...please, what am i doing wrong?
system is: SysteMax
AMD Athlon 64 x 2 4400+ 2.3 gig dual core processor
2 gb ddr2 800m pc6400 ram
ATX motherboard
350 watt 80 power supply
thank you for answering...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i remember doing that..bear in mind i am extreemely frustrated right now....i did download that huge file 128 m, but never ran it as an install...v 15.24...should i delete this driver and run that version?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no problem...i am slightly handicapped, so this will take some time,,,as all the other versions did...will hopefully have an answer for you by late this evening, but def. by tomorrow....thank you so far for your help...lets see what happens..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.