Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know about a great little site that ive stumbled across. Its called "201 Audio." The link is http://201audio.uni.cc
this is an awesome site that is just getting off the ground, and its looking for members! all music lovers from any genre are welcome! it really is an awesome site... its free and 100% legal. try it out.. if they dont have the artist that you are looking for, then they add it upon request. i personally love the site! when and/or if you register, the administrator has to validate your account, so you may not be able to log in right away.

IHR

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
Using too much bandwidth last time i checked , and no moola for more . They may be back , wasn`t a bad site really .

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.